Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cascavel"
Translations of "Cascavel"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cascavel
A: It means “Rattlesnake” 🐍
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between splatted and splattered ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 勇気があれば
- What is the difference between please pass the salt and please pass me the salt ?
- Does this sound natural? Laughing isn't always happy. Sometimes, there are such laughs that hi...
- What does this meme mean?
- What is the difference between I am going through irritated situation and I am having irritated ...
- is the next dialogue correct? A: You mind if we listen to some music? B: Let's listen some.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I can't understand what does the "all" mean in the sentence ...
- Can I start an e-mail like this: Hi Eric, Hi Olivia, Thanks for your e-mail. ...
- What does What does"you're under my skin"mean mean?