Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Casualmente"
Translations of "Casualmente"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? casualmente
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does the term 'Jack of all trades' have negative connotation?
- What is the difference between Give me some space, I feel too confined in this relationship. an...
- I am very happy to receive compliments from such a gorgeous woman! is this ok?
- What does «mo’» mean?
- Please correct my journal 🐺🐺🐺 Today was a good weather, so I went for a walk after lunch. I f...
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does I don't know him from a can of paint? mean?
- What is the difference between I've got to make an effort. and I have to make an effort. ?
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas