Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chabal"
Translations of "Chabal"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Me chabal nehi khaunga
A: I will not eat rice.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? haw old are you
- What does haw old are you mean?
- Let's walk over there and see if there's any trash. Let's walk over there and see if there's...
- how do i use " we all set "
- What does If you feel the need to degrade those who feel differently than you... maybe we are not...
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~
- why the translation of "will you still be here?" is "todavía estarás aquí?" and not "seguirás est...
- I feel a little unnatural on this paragraph, could anyone help me to make it smoother? Thanks! “O...