Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chach"
Translations of "Chach"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? chach
A: chhash ko butter milk kehte h
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Runner-up mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 緊張で吐きそう
- How do you say this in English (US)? Can you provide me some examples of pagan festivals?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Bạn ăn ở đây hay mang đi
- What does soothingly mean?
- What is the difference between 「join」 and 「participate」 ?
- What does Martialarts mean?
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?