Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chachaji"
Translations of "Chachaji"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? chachaji
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- She had eaten breakfast before she left. Is this expression natural?
- Had your sister eaten breakfast before she left? Is this expression natural?
- Hello everybody, I have a question about an expression Do "you´re done" and "you've done" mean ...
- I think you're getting carried away with your phone. Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 10代のうちにやっておきたいこと、やっておけばよかったこと
- What is the difference between 「join」 and 「participate」 ?
- What does Martialarts mean?
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?