Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chester"
Translations of "Chester"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Chester is a person who created his good memory, so I’m feeling more sadness about end of his life of history. chesterはその人の思い出を作った方でもあり、私は一層の悲しみを感じています。
A: Chester was a good person who created good memories for those he spent time with. Since I had many good memories with him, I am feeling very sad about his passing (or death).
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do you see any grammatical errors? That picture... While the flight attendant was helping the sen...
- I'm going to the near town to get rental car that I appointed. Is this sentence sound natural?
- What does just turn up the heat mean?
- What does «here you go» mean?
- What is the difference between I spend money on my girl and I spend money for my girl ?
- What is the difference between reverse and reversed ?
- What does heavy mean?
- Is calling a person who is lacking the faculty of speech mute considered offensive? If so, what w...
- What do you call these people? they are Indigenous peoples of the Americas. but Is there any shor...
- I have a question about the phrase 'out of town'. Do we use it even if we mean being outside a b...