Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chiant"
Translations of "Chiant"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? chiant
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? c'est chiant
A: It's boring
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? chiant
A: like a " loud mouth" maybe? "Loud mouth" is like a person who's appearance is big mouth, talking loud and kind of Annoying or irritating.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I want to get a tattoo on ' as i am ' I wonder if this is a natural expression as a lettering tat...
- What does "punction" mean? My English teacher used the word, so I asked "What does punction mea...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 이사람은 왜 먹을거 얘기만 합니까?
- Please show me example sentences with “render”.
- Not sure if we’re still chatting at that time? Or Not sure if we’re still chatting at that time...
- Why is this sentence structure like this: Never did the boy write to his sister Why use write?
- What does spot someone mean? Is it a slang term?
- What does is 'draw ' pronouciation a middle sound of d and j? or just 'd' mean?
- What is the difference between A book is on the desk. and The book is on the desk. ?
- Is she having her knee operated 1. on this Saturday ? 2. this Saturday? Which is correct ?