Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chic"
Translations of "Chic"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Chic
A: It's pronounced "sheek". Just like in French.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- me Train me hun in english
- I'm very afraid if I fail the exam. Does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between “idiomatic expressions” and “idioms” and “proverbs” ?
- What is the difference between it and this and that ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 成績表什么時候出來
- What does under five feet mean?
- What does stuck up mean?
- Which one sounds more natural? Tofu is made of soybeans. Tofu is made from soybeans.
- What does Pan mean?
- in a swimming race, what does second leg mean? ~ took the lead on the second leg.