Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Choisis"
Translations of "Choisis"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? j’ai choisis de dessiné ça car il y a des conséquences du réchauffement climatique et le sujet d’actualité et ça me tiens à cœur
A: I chose to draw this because of the consequences of global warming and it is a hot topic right now and it is important to me
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? j’ai choisis ce travaille parce que j’aime le monde de la musique
A: I choose this job because I love the world of music.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? j’ai choisis cette femme parce-que pour moi elle est la plus courageuse des États Unis
A: I chose this woman because, to me, she is the most courageous.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 뭐 그럴 수 도 있지 인생은 원래 그런거야
- My friends can be identified as acquaintance, close friends and best friends. Does it sound natu...
- What is he saying?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Я переехала в Америку и счастлива этому событию
- What does out for the count mean?
- What is the difference between I woke up to see my cat was asleep on my bed. and I woke up and sa...
- What does this sentence mean? :He ripped his pants right down the center Does it mean he rippe...
- can you show me some examples about the word "mean"? thanks
- What does "if, entertaining, as I do …" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 또래가 뭐에요???