Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cholmondeley"
Translations of "Cholmondeley"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? cholmondeley
A: Chum - lee
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- which one is correct? "He likes to wear his clean,white t-shirt to work in the morning" "He likes...
- Which one is correct? "Spending all the money to travel does not make any senses" 'To spend all t...
- What does neediness mean?
- "You look somewhat pale. Are you alright?" "Never better. Thanks for your concern, though." Doe...
- How do you say this in English (US)? As far as I know about 24 states of america they don't have ...
- What is the difference between celebrity and celebrated ?
- can I say " I totally understand" or do I need to use the word "it" at the end of the sentence wh...
- What is the difference between dot and point ?
- Which one is correct? "Mafia's queen" or "Queen of mafia"?
- Does this sound natural? I want to learn everything except for repairing computer.