Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Choottaaa"
Translations of "Choottaaa"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? choottaaa moun barhi baat...!
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does I could get used to a view like this.( in a movie named ‘Tangled’) mean?
- When someone says "Good morning!", what does it really mean? Does it mean "It's such a good morn...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 很抱歉打擾您
- What is the difference between There are some students in class. and There are some students in ...
- What does formidable mean?
- Do we win a reward? It it correct to use the verb to win in this sentence?
- si dice i'm jealous of my things oppure i'm jealous about my things?
- What does No worries. mean?
- Is this correct? This means that those under the age of 14 need their parents' consent for infor...
- When I think both two things are equally important, can I say " both of them are just as importan...