Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chopostices"
Translations of "Chopostices"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? chopostices
A: Chopsticks CHäpˌstik (Ch-awp-stik)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Would you care to join me? Q. "Care" means be interested or like?
- How do you say this in English (US)? estar a gusto en un sitio
- What's the difference between"stare at something" and "stare into something"?
- How do you say this in English (US)? hi in japanese
- Please show me example sentences with Accuse.
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker
- was he a biologist?