Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chopp"
Synonyms of "Chopp" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between chopp and cut and Shred ?
A: Todos têm o mesmo significado, cortar ou reduzir algo a pedaços, porém literalmente podem ser traduzidos como fatiar, cortar e retalhar, respectivamente.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What's the meaning of "stumble across"? and how to use it in a sentence? 🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between broad and wide ?
- What does the symbol ^ mean in this case?
- What does Bear(verb) mean?
- What is the difference between I'm going to lunch and I'm going to have lunch ?
- I know "I got it." is a common phrase which means "I understood." Then, can I make some adjustme...
- How do you say this in English (US)? no matter what happens to you, you should be calm.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Ambiguous talent sometimes makes me frustrate. (애매한 재능은 가끔 ...
- What is the difference between He was injured in the accident. and He was injured when the accid...
- For you, is there any difference in meaning between asking the two following questions? a. What...