Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chota"
Translations of "Chota"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Chota
A: Crazy or mad
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What's wrong with the sentence "She wants friends to play with."?
- What is the difference between have you heard about A and have you heard of A ?
- in around two weeks Or in about two weeks
- How do you say this in English (US)? 对手
- How do you say this in English (US)? chata
- What does position mean?
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- What is the difference between modesty and humility ?
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?