Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chowder"
The meaning of "Chowder" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does striped-bass chowder mean?
A: It's a kind of soup made with striped bass as a main ingredient.
Synonyms of "Chowder" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between chowder and bisque ?
A: Bisque is a smooth soup. Chowder is chunky. Chowder has large pieces of food in it.
Other questions about "Chowder"
Q: What is chowder? Is it good?
A: A thick soup often with potatoes. Clam Chowder is very good.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- wait can i know why he getting arrested?? https://youtu.be/65vd7iz1ycg
- What does Chugging mean?
- What is the difference between My car is not for sale. By the way, I’ve just bought it and My car...
- What does Glow up mean?
- What does it doesn't do to dwell on it mean?
- What does "Scroll down" en español mean?
- What does Floyd mean?
- does the phrasal verb bokbarded by/with meanis rourounded by something unpleasant?
- Which one is sounds better? I’m intolerant lactose I’m intolerant of lactose
- How do you say this in English (US)? ㅏ