Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chracter"
Synonyms of "Chracter" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between chracter and personality ?
A: Character refers to a set of moral and mental qualities and beliefs, that makes a person different from others. ... Personality is the outer appearance and behaviour of a person. At the same time, character indicates the traits of a person which are hidden from sight. The personality of an individual may change with time.
Other questions about "Chracter"
Q: Besides looking extremely good, she has a great chracter and she will make herself a good wife for him I suppose. does this sound natural?
A: Thanks a lot!!!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this question sound natural in conversational everyday American English: If you could go ...
- When I am mad at someone,can I say I'm grumpy at someone?
- What does this mean?
- Which is correct 1. This is my brother's pencils. 2. This is my brother pencils.
- Are both sentences correct? “My TV is giving off an odd sound” “My TV is making an odd sound”
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안녕하세요 제 이름은 ~ 입니다
- Which one is correct? 1)100 rupees I got paid 2)I got paid 100 rupees