Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Coba"
Translations of "Coba"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? coba coba
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? coba
A: coba means try in eng
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do you like to travel or do you like traveling?
- Does "favorite" mean “the best one” ?
- what do you call the dirty clothes (clothes to be washed)?
- Which one is better? Feel free to give me a better suggestion! 1) Every decision should be mad...
- What does let me get this straight I kinda get what situation I can use this. But In this senten...
- What is the difference between heir and beneficiary ?
- Is it "I have been secretly hoping" or "I have secretly been hoping? According the answer key is...
- What does Two times 45seconds mean?
- I'm so sleepy because I stayed up till four preparing for math class. Is 'the' necessary between...
- “A girl” is Romona in here? What does “did” mean here?