Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Coercive"
Translations of "Coercive"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? coercive
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- In question 56, is D true ?
- What's the difference between jar and pot?
- I went to get health check-up. My husband drove me and he waited his car.So I got that alone.I ca...
- I'm confused with which tenses would be natural to use in the following sentence. "I haven't tak...
- Hello. I am looking for a word in English. It is a verb used in informal settings to express an a...
- What does legislature mean?
- "you stunk my car" "did you stink the bathroom" "if you workout in my bedroom don't stink it up...
- He transformed cable news, pushing FOX to the forefront. What word could be put between news a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? je veux apprendre l'anglais
- What is the difference between pull up and pull out ?