Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cok"
The meaning of "Cok" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does cok mean?
A: that is not an English word.
Synonyms of "Cok" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between cok and dik ?
A: They're just the same ( cock & dick )
Translations of "Cok"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cok isim var ama bir turlu kalkip yapamiyorum
A: I have a lot of things to do but I can't get up and do them.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cok yasa
A: Bless you
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cok gec
A: too late
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cok yoruldum
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cok zor bir gündü.
A: It was a very difficult day.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- i was study 왜 틀려요?
- What does I am on my way to practice mean?
- What is the difference between accommodate and set up ?
- Please show me example sentences with peering .
- What does We got to play with chips on our shoulders. mean?
- Sentence: "He didn't say anything, but I could tell from the look on his face that he didn't appr...
- S1. Tom jumped happily right into Jane. S2. The candle had burned right down. S3. I went right...
- What is the difference between send and ship ?
- "He's trying to mount something to me" What does this mean?
- What line do you use to get to Tokyo station?There are so many lines here and it is really confus...