Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cole"
Translations of "Cole"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cole
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say cole?
A: Cole (pronounced/said the same as coal )
Other questions about "Cole"
Q: cole sprouse che film ha fatto?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does My mother said to me, "Mark, please let me show this letter to you." mean?
- What does Let’s go( not literal meaning) mean?
- My left big toe hurts. My left big toe hurts me. Which one is natural?
- “Here to help fix the death star. Grill on the exhaust vent guys, grill on the exhaust vent.” I ...
- What is the difference between well worn and shabby ?
- does this sound natural? One of my cousins is obese and people tell her to care about her looks ...
- Wich one is correct? a) I wish you get better b) I wish you to get better
- Please show me example sentences with lingering.
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? Jacob completed the studies by the time he had graduated.
- What does Let me know if you are in. mean?