Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Collaboratively"
Translations of "Collaboratively"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? collaboratively
A: It means "working together."
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hello. Do native speakers actually understand phrasal verbs by just their component words or do t...
- Does this sound natural in English? I came across your organization through the greatnonprofit...
- What does this audio mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Não consigo dormir?
- What does Hey! Cam you please help me? what does this part say? I really need it :( mean?
- Do women also use the word 'Hey guys'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enganchar
- what does " let's hop the train" mean?
- What is the difference between I would say〜 and I'm gonna say〜 ?
- What does 8 years in the making mean?