Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colloqiual"
Other questions about "Colloqiual"
Q: I want to improve my oral English. (Or colloqiual English / spoken English ?) does this sound natural?
A: "spoken english" sounds best
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Fix me something (to eat) mean?
- the people in your life should respect you enough to be straight forward with you. If someone doe...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Церемония начинается
- Hello!! 🙏I need you guys HELP🙏 This is my graduation thesis; " Is it possible to attract touri...
- How do you say this in English (US)? tengo muy coca experiencia trabajando
- Go see is correct?
- What does exude mean?
- What does When someone say "On time" mean?
- What sound make the word matter, better at tt sound? Is it a r or d or other sound? r like Spanish?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 선생님 A때문에 화났어