Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colloquially"
The meaning of "Colloquially" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does colloquially mean?
A: A type of speech that is familiar; that is, informal, or more friendly than business-level talking.
Example sentences using "Colloquially"
Q: Please show me example sentences with colloquially.
A: I was so scared, I about wet my pants! (Although this has actually been known to happen literally, people often say this when it didn't really happen to stress how frightened they were. the "about" is short for "just about" or "almost")
Other questions about "Colloquially"
Q: colloquially does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between inclusive and comprehensive ?
- What is the difference between garbage bag and trash bag ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你得用个杯垫，不然会把桌子烫坏的
- Do you ever go to the movies? (映画館に行くことはありますか？) Do you ever go on a trip? (旅行に行くことはありますか？) Are t...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 工場の収益を安定させるために1日あたり5トンの製品を製造しなければいけない
- What is the difference between It’s not your business. and It has nothing to do with you. ?
- What does coalesce in English ,I heard it in some video on YouTube but i can’t find what it mean ...
- What does swag mean?
- What is the difference between hurt and injure ?
- "Blessed be the Lord" What does it mean? I think order of Subject and Verb is reversed Would y...