Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colocataires"
Translations of "Colocataires"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? colocataires
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- hurtの使い方を学んだので、それを使って英作文をしました。間違っている箇所や不自然な箇所を教えてください。 (1) It doesn't hurt to change to zero-cal...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 질척거리지마. I think it's a little different from 'stoping bother...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say in this situation. there is a person who you ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enamorarse
- What does What does Ermm mean? mean?
- When reporting the sentence “I have a test tomorrow” can I say He said he had a test tomorrow?
- Would you tell me what he is saying? Gilbert! No cats on the table. ....let you Gilbert outside ...
- Does this sound natural? "Since her alarm didn't go off for some reason, she slept in."
- Is there a difference in meaning between She asked me not to do it and She told me not to do it?
- What does prices slashed. a third off today mean?