Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colombina"
Translations of "Colombina"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? colombina
A: In English it is "Columbia":
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- A question about English Is it natural to say “How’s Tokyo?” instead of “How do you like Tokyo?” ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 本が重いから、コピーして1枚だけ持ってきた。
- What does that mean?
- What is the difference between take into account and take account of something ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私たちのチームは２年連続で３位入賞した。
- What is the difference between catch up to somebody and catch up with somebody ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 君らはどのくらい夏休みがあるのですか？ 約2ヶ月です
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=540 "Somewhere in the 9000 ???" What did she say at the end of t...
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=560 What exactly is she saying here? "W?? you guys live 'till.." ...
- The bird, he writes, has a habit of saying “……” My question is This ellipsis is what the bird s...