Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colonie"
Translations of "Colonie"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? colonie de vacances
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "leave the trouble unscathed" mean? Terrible luck but always leave the trouble unsc...
- Is “bed” a verb or a noun in "I'm going to bed"?)
- How do you say this in English (US)? お腹が減って死にそう
- What is the difference between be and am is, and are ?
- In what situations do you use "mom" or "dad" without possessive adjectives? Are there any other s...
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~