Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colonisation"
The meaning of "Colonisation" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does , the colonisation of the Americas by Europeans was abetted mean?
A: Abetted = encouraged, aided, assisted, helped, furthered
Translations of "Colonisation"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? colonisation
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between hungry and starving ?
- What does call me if you wanna bone sometime mean?
- What is the difference between hardly and barely ?
- What does He’s a health nut mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tem alguém usando este chat?
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~