Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Complacida"
Translations of "Complacida"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? complacida
A: @anggiekim: "pleased" or "delighted"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between make friends with someone and befriend someone ?
- Hope is good day. Hopefully is good day. Are these correct?
- What is the difference between I lost. and I am a loser. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? meri tabiyat kharab hai
- Is this sentence correct? Because of very strong wind🌀 which blew in the early morning yesterday...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?