Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Complainer"
Other questions about "Complainer"
Q: However, I often encounter chronic complainers or annoying customers. does this sound natural?
A: Yes, this sounds natural.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Any and some ?
- What does Snobby mean?
- mercenary troops mercenary army hired troops hired army ____ What's the phrase to describe this? ...
- Which one is correct: Some fruits or some fruit?
- What is the difference between court and (tennis, basketball,...) court ?
- why the translation of "will you still be here?" is "todavía estarás aquí?" and not "seguirás est...
- I feel a little unnatural on this paragraph, could anyone help me to make it smoother? Thanks! “O...
- This land has never been captured. This land has never been conquered. ___ Are both phrases corr...
- What is the difference between have been + ing and have been + ed ?
- What does Fix me something (to eat) mean?