Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Complainer"
Other questions about "Complainer"
Q: However, I often encounter chronic complainers or annoying customers. Does this sound natural?
A: Yes, this sounds natural.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 英語を話せるようになりたいです。
- When someone says “I passed the exam. “, which does s/he mean,1 or 2? 1. I succeeded in the exam...
- What does Is cake an expression? "I can't handle this cake"? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 猫ちゃんがご飯食べてるの邪魔しちゃダメだよ
- What was the saddest scene in the squid game? For me... It was when Ali dies....😭
- What is the difference between resuscitation department (resus department) and emergency departme...
- What is the difference between My favourite food is apples and bananas. and My favourite foods ar...
- What does 'heck corner curio cabinet' Does exist a word "heckcorner"? What does it mean 'heck c...
- Does this sentence used in daily life? Shower someone with my attention
- My sister asked me to make the volume louder but I couldnt have made it louder. It was already 10...