Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Condamne"
Translations of "Condamne"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? condamne a mort
A: sentenced to death. 😢
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between doubt and suspect ?
- The plan for the university’s inquiry is seen as another thinly disguised move against China to ...
- Please correct me, thank you! Average life expectancy is a key indicator of a country’s economic...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 하고싶은게 많을 땐 우선순위를 어떻게 정하나요??
- How do you say this in English (US)? She run faster than me
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués
- What does “A flush of red” mean?