Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Confidation"
The meaning of "Confidation" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does confidation mean?
A: "Confidation" is not a real word. Do you mean "confidential"?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Image when you tell ur friend Mary "I'd like you to meet my sister Cindy" In this context,Can Cin...
- How do you say this in English (US)? esto no pasaría si estos criminales no hubieran quemado el b...
- Time for dinner or Dinner time What is correct to say?
- How do you say this in English (US)? annyeonghaseyo
- Does this make sense? Even though am only 22 years old and I am not of a mother, I have taken pa...
- What does "it gets worse." A: And this is his idea of a wedding invitation? Talk about no taste....
- Hey y'all!! If anyone is learning Korean or is fluent in Korean as a first or second language, I'...
- I want to know the usage of Despite without using “the fact that” can you help me? can I say Desp...
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?