Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Confidently"
Translations of "Confidently"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? confidently
A: Hope this helps!
Other questions about "Confidently"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce confidently.
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "registered" mean here, please? "a remarkable interview that barely registered in ne...
- I would't now how to read this book
- How to understand"I never hear such a story but I laugh"? 🤔 Does it mean "It's my first time hear...
- Does this sound natural? My boss that I've been thought was very gentle complained to me about ...
- "it gets colder and colder in winter" is this natural?
- Is it natural to say "He is not the right guy for me" when I'm thinking about breaking up with my...
- Do Americans usually say have a good day to substitute goodbye in daily life?
- Is there any difference between these two sentences? People who play football are healthy. And P...
- What is the difference between Funny and interesting ?
- Today, I browsed some desserts and baking recipes in English. I enjoyed them because I wanted to ...