Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Conhecia"
Translations of "Conhecia"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? você já conhecia ela antes?
A: Did you already know her?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? você conhecia ela?
A: ''Do you know her?''
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Não conhecia ele
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hello guys there are 3 ways to meet your friends ;phone calls and sending text , face to face w...
- What does click with someone mean?
- What does what season is it now mean?
- What is the difference between stay to the end and stay until the end ?
- What does I'll have a medium iced royal milk tea for here. for here. mean?
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 10:49-10:50 what did she say??
- Could you correct my English? Which country of foreign students do you have in your school. A...
- I don't understand can you help me with this one?