Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Conscript"
Synonyms of "Conscript" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between conscript and recruit ?
A: Conscript is an army term. If you get conscripted into the army its when you work a normal job and if a war occurs you're 'conscripted' back into the army. A few countries in European like Switzerland have 'conscription' armies where every has to spend a few years doing 'military service'. Recruit is like when your recruit for a job, position or even 'regular army' which is a full time job
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Check please🙏 Today, October is started. In Japan, a season is changing from summer to autumn th...
- Please solve this I can't...
- Please show me example sentences with Common.
- "tell a story to me" vs "tell a story for me" Which is grammatically correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 好好学习,天天向上
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?
- What does fire door, do not obstruct mean?
- What does ICYMI mean?