Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Consise"
Synonyms of "Consise" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between consise and simple ?
A: The main difference between simple and concise is that simple is uncomplicated and easily understood, with nothing added, while concise is brief, yet including all the important information.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Are these sentences correct? 1. I particularly tense when the cards are dealt to me by the deale...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 一緒にデートにいきましょう
- What is the difference between I have only 5 minutes. and I have 5 minutes only ?
- Any correction would be greatly helpful! Thank you:) This is a story from when I took an English...
- Is this sentence correct? "He was trying to turn a corner but it failed and his motorbike fell o...
- How do you say this in English (US)? When I am practicing in a Gym with a friend, he is holding o...
- What is the difference between Let's go to the supermarket and Let's go to a supermarket ?
- What does last september of 2020 mean?
- "Which song of Kenken is your favorite?" Hello! Do you think the sentence above sounds natural...
- In a questionnaire, there is a space where a respondent will write if they're male or female. Whi...