Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Consituencies"
Translations of "Consituencies"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? consituencies
A: Constituencies *spelling correction
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between suit yourself and it's up to you ?
- Which one is correct, a or the? Please tell me the reason. I thought the car needed repairing, ...
- What is the difference between she could have lost her puppies and she could have lose her puppi...
- What does cougar mean?
- What does bi mean?
- Hi everyone! can anyone help me in my assignment ? it is about the affixation.
- What is the difference between peppermint and mint ?
- Do you see any grammatical errors? Dear friends I want to share with you a short update about my...
- How do you say this in English (US)? cómo se dice buenos días
- is it right to say: Can you make a discount? when you want them to low the prices of something.