Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Consium"
Translations of "Consium"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? consium
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hi would you tell me what ''once'' means in this sentence? When the birds come upon a beehive,...
- What is the difference between steakhouse and steak restaurant ?
- Help me
- What does Enormity mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? น่าอาย
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Please tell me what is correct. 1. I don't understand how an...
- 1. Hurry up, or you'll be late. Can I use " or you're gonna be late" instead? 2. If I'm pretty s...
- What does If not ever mean?
- Chock Chalk Do you think that their pronunciations are very similar, and difficult to distinguis...