Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Contaba"
Translations of "Contaba"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Ya contaba con eso!
A: I already counted on that
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- 'my phone is black' or 'my phone is a black one'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? m khana bana rhi hu
- What is the difference between embarrassed for and embarrassed about ?
- Please show me example sentences with more or less.
- Hello! I have a question. You know Titanic, right? The famous ship which sank into the ocean afte...
- What does "play off" (play off those differences) mean in the text? Thanks in advance.
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say love you in Korean?
- What is the difference between I woke up to see my cat was asleep on my bed. and I woke up and sa...
- What does this sentence mean? :He ripped his pants right down the center Does it mean he rippe...
- can you show me some examples about the word "mean"? thanks