Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Controlling"
Translations of "Controlling"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "It's not easy controlling the emotions" or "It's not easy to control the emotions".
A: It’s not easy to control emotions. You do not have to say “the”.
Other questions about "Controlling"
Q: no more controlling parents! does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between She is rich. and She is well off. ?
- What‘s the difference between the two sentences below？ I hate him as much as you. I hate him as m...
- How do you say this in English (US)? I don't know why kpop is becoming so popular. I think We hav...
- Does it sound natural ? This is where all get started Thank you !
- What is the difference between acting and performing ?
- "He gave me a coupon worth 500 yen. I used it at my favorite restaurant." Hello! Do you think ...
- Is this natural in American English? The former Uruguayan President José Mujica known as the "wo...
- What does plead mean?
- S. Jack was waiting for Mary to arrive in front of the house. What does sentence S mean above? ...
- S. Jack was waiting until Mary arrived in front of the house. What does sentence S mean above? ...