Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Convenion"
Translations of "Convenion"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Convenion
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- less than a few hundred thousand people How much is that?
- Please show me example sentences with second to none.
- Which one sounds more natural? 1- You'll find the supermarket up left 2- You'll find the super...
- The Ainu people make their house from / of a kind of grass. In this case, which one(from or of)...
- If I had practiced soccer, I would be a star now. Is it correct?? I would like to use "mixed co...
- What does I have hardly had the strength to lift a finger. I hardly have the strength to lift a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Keep your email succinct. Can “succinct” be replaced by “...
- What does I wanted to POINT OUT mean?
- What does what does "I'd wrap it in a bow" refer to in this part? No sympathy, don't look at...
- What does I hate to break it to you mean?