Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Conventinal"
Other questions about "Conventinal"
Q: 'conventinal picture' can mean 'coventional ideas'？
A: Yes, or conventional understanding.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is more common in spoken American English? Are the sentences the same in meaning? (a) How o...
- How do you say this in English (US)? hace un año que vivo en (new york)
- Please show me example sentences with move in on (sb or sb's business) .
- What is the difference between she knows how to read and she knows to read ?
- What is the difference between movie and film ?
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 삐치다
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...