Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cookaholic"
The meaning of "Cookaholic" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does cookaholic mean?
A: It would mean someone who really enjoys cooking
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- what is the synonym for "sisters in arms" ?
- can i say"i'm sucks at playing game"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 土砂降り
- What is the difference between cumbersome and complex ?
- What does What does these phrases imply " sucks to be you " and " you are my eyes and ears " ?? ...
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。