Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cooke"
Translations of "Cooke"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cooke
A: coke(the drink)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with Consequence .
- How do you say this in English (US)? I like you.
- Hi everybody! I am writing my Bachelors Thesis in english. Do I need to add abbreviations like e...
- What does Live is strange mean?
- What is the difference between give to charity and donate ?
- You have the word "improperly". Should I always use only this word? Is it a mistake to say "not p...
- What does "a wisp of a woman" mean in the following context? “Who’s joining us?” “She is,” he...
- What does I am in a sticky situation. mean?
- What is the difference between draw the line and draw a line ?
- I called to one of our radio stations. They had some questions as a game. It was a program abo...