Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Countey"
Other questions about "Countey"
Q: I'm grateful that I can support my countey by paying tax regularly. does this sound natural?
A: I'm grateful that I can support my country by paying taxes regularly. This sounds more natural
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is there a verb that ends with (a) ? Because I want to build with it present continuous Ex: I a...
- is this right phrase ? I'd appreciate if you teach me the more natural sentence. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
- What does eyebowling mean?
- What is the difference between doubt and suspect ?
- The plan for the university’s inquiry is seen as another thinly disguised move against China to ...
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués
- What does “A flush of red” mean?