Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Creeped"
The meaning of "Creeped" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does creeped out mean?
A: When someone is suspicious or uncertain of someone else they say that they're creeped out, or that person is creepy.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Are these sentences natural? “I’m sore all over from exercising yesterday. I think I overdid it. “
- What do you call the plants in the water tank? Do you have a specific name for them? Are they a...
- is this right? that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you to say
- How do you say this in English (US)? 난 가지고 싶은게 많아
- Please give me one example of how the right to privacy can clash with the right to freedom of exp...
- What is the opposite of “conservative”? Progressive? Can you tell me more suitable word. Thank you
- What is the difference between One of a kind experience! and One of the kind experience! ?
- What's the difference between the two? (a) Here's the best restaurant in LA. (b) This is the bes...
- A :I don't like dogs. 1 : What animal do you like, then ? 2 : Then what animal do you like? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? どら焼きは常温で2時間〜3時間ほど解凍してからお召し上がり下さい。 Please Dorayaki are thawe...