Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Criticar"
The meaning of "Criticar" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does criticar de frente mean?
A: Means to criticize
Translations of "Criticar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? criticar a alguien
A: to criticize someone
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? criticar
A: You can say: ‘criticise’
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? criticar (ofender)
A: criticize, roast, bash....
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- My phone is running out of battery. My phone is running out of batteries. Which is correct?...
- He downed his opponent with a single blow in the first round. He knocked his opponent down with...
- I left some people that I loved because I saw their heart’s want me to leave Yes, I miss, but I p...
- What does Good luck will start coming your way. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Bisa dibantu
- What does What on earth mean?
- What does A-We don’t care B-Yes we do mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say “bonnet” in English?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너 시간있니? for exemple: ill stop by your house, we can hang out...
- What is the difference between handicapped and disabled ?