Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Crontol"
Other questions about "Crontol"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce I can't crontol myself sometimes.
A: you can say: sometimes I can't control myself.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? me muerdo las uñas
- What is the difference between he calmly answered a question to my sister and he calmly answered...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Anyone else does not get up earlier than me does this sound...
- He is not only poor but also unemployed.(Join into complex sentence). Thanks a lot.
- Please solve this. I only found three grammatical errors. Can you tell me which 4 grammatical err...
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?
- What does fire door, do not obstruct mean?
- What does ICYMI mean?