Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cuelga"
Translations of "Cuelga"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuelga el telefono
A: hang up
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? many people have been in the morning so far so good
- What does made of long two-by-fours mean?
- What does I don’t regret that Donald is a stable genius. mean?
- What does kaha ja rhe ho mean?
- What does wet blanket mean exactly. While I was watching a clip on YouTube I came across this se...
- What does hook up mean?
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？