Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cuentame"
Translations of "Cuentame"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuentame algo sobre la cultura de Camboya
A: tell me something about the culture of Cambodia
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuentame algo
A: Tell me something
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuentame algo sobre ti?
A: @Miranda20: tell me something about you
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuentame de ti o sobre ti
A: @Elih141095: se dice tell me something about you.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cuentame que te pasa?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Cuentame"
Q: cuentame lo qué más te gusta de tú país/ ciudad
A: La comida jajaja😂 Pero en serio, me gusta que tengamos tantas culturas diferentes.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- “ Cheating is wrong, period.” What does “ period “ means here👆??🤔🤔🤔
- 1. I should have done so much more like given you the things asked me for. 2. I should have done...
- "i have my homework done" means "i have done my homework" or "someone has done my homework"?
- What does Today, one year ago it was the first day of an astounding trip. mean?
- I've seen a lot of sunshine Slept out in the rain Spent a night or two all on my own I've known m...
- What is the difference between outlaw and criminal ?
- why is a and not an?
- Do you say "hot sauce" or simply "sauce?
- What is the difference between the Ocean is by no means a stagnant mass and the Ocean is no means...
- ‘Miracle beginning’ Is that correct?