Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Culpar"
Translations of "Culpar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? culpar a alguien de hacer algo malo
A: Blame someone for doing something bad.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? mamasita
- 突然雨が降って来た時、知らない人が傘を貸してくれました 自然な会話英語を教えてください
- Don't pick your feet Don't pick at your feet Which is correct?(tell a kid)
- What does ,,,concern myself with how people might look at me,,,, mean?
- is this right?( I'm trying to place "obviously" in the middle) he can not obviously be in charge ...
- I want to gain weight so I'm trying to eat as much food as I can but it's not easy for me to do t...
- bob didn't arrived late? correct sentence?
- What does Heed mean?
- What does Will you be my friend? mean?
- Did he say "bad raid on"? what does it mean?